Outdoor Power Equipment - Official Guide
The Outdoor Power Equipment Official Guide is the premier book for equipment pricing of outdoor power equipment and is the Official Equipment Valuation Guide of North American Dealers, Manufacturers and Lenders.
This guide covers extensive and up to date valuation data for:
- Riding Mowers
- Lawn Tractors
- Garden Tractors
- Skid Steer Loaders
- Track Loaders
- Zero Turn and Front Deck Mowers
- Commercial Walk-Behind Mowers
- Compact Tractors and Utility Tractors
- Utility Vehicles
Our team of analysts monitor all of the factors which impact the used equipment market including the dealer and auction reported equipment prices, latest factory prices, resale cash value and average trade-in or loan values to provide comprehensive and up to date information you can trust.
What’s Included in the Book?
Over 500 pages of valuation data on thousands of 56 PTO-HP or less outdoor power equipment machines plus helpful guidance on manufacturer options and serial numbers providing you with solid information for appraising your equipment for buying or selling.
- Specifications, years built, average resale and “as is” (loan value)
- Fast Find Model index
- Serial numbers
- Values are derived from dealer sales reports
- Specifications are supplied directly from the manufacturers
Sample Pages (click to enlarge)